Here at our office, we strive to...
- To promote the highest ideals of dental practice.
- To meet and exceed our patient's needs and expectations, while forming and maintaining long-lasting relationships.
- To do so in an environment that nurtures its staff to be fulfilled, appreciated, motivated, and successful.
The New Patient Appointment Request can be found below this page. The patient intake form will be emailed upon confirmation of appointment. Please complete the form within 72 hours upon receiving the email so we can expedite your first visit. If you need any help, please feel free to contact our office at [email protected] or call us at (510) 849-1660.
A printed version of the intake forms are also available if the online form cannot be completed.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment and providing all the necessary information will ensure that the doctor is able to deliver the best possible care. Prior to your visit, it is highly encouraged to:
- Bring insurance card or have insurance information ready
- Have contacted previous dental office to email us your most recent X-rays